Hello my beauties and happy Tuesday!
As you know the festival season is well and truly upon us and I’m all about the hair. I’m loving colours, cuts, wigs, accessories and this seasons must have hair products. House of Fraser are currently running a competition for the chance to win £100 worth of vouchers and all you have to do is create your very own festival hairstyle, simples!
Buy Here http://bit.ly/1rwYv8O
I have loads of existing photographs from previous festivals I’ve attended, but I’ve decided to create a whole new look as I’ve recently gone pink (to make the boys wink) :D So why not try something different, a little hair inspo for all my friends.
When I think festival hair, I think anything goes, there are no limits as to what one might do. For the look I’m creating today, I’m using a number of accessories and products. Some of which you’ll find over on the House of Fraser website http://bit.ly/1tTUfBI
This look is perfect for any day, on your festival adventure. I have curly hair so as soon as the rain hits my hair, it’s hello fuzz and ringlets! So ideally, I’d create this hairstyle on my second or third day at a festival. It’s so simply and only takes about 10 minutes. You don’t need any hair straighteners or wands, you don’t even need a hairbrush! However, if you have a hairbrush you’ll save your fingers from turning pink, when applying the Bleach London product.
How to create this look – step by step.
- Apply, Bleach London, Awkward Peach to the front section of hair to achieve a pinky colour.
- Apply, Clour FX wicked white hair spray on the roots of the hair.
- Slick back the front section of hair using, “Kiehls Creative Cream Wax Gel” available in House of Fraser. http://bit.ly/1AqUmJx
- Put the hair in a ponytail.
- Put the braid hairband on.
- Clip in the ponytail extension hair piece.
- Clip in the flower hair clips.
- Apply, Urban Decay Glitter to the split in the hair
- Spray “Aveda Control Force Firm” hairspray all over to keep the hair in place, available in House of Fraser. http://bit.ly/1k4hRmE
- Apply, a sprits of the delicious Angel hair mist, available in House of Fraser.
Hey presto, the festival look is complete!
The secret weapon for any festival weekend!
To keep my hair smelling festival fresh, I use “Thierry Mugler Angel Perfuming Hair Mist” #delish This hair mist neutralises unpleasant smells, a must have for any festival weekends! Buy here http://bit.ly/1rYxb4l
I hope you like my festival look, for more photo’s please connect with me on Instagram http://instagram.com/p/rAW7xwunYu/
Thank you for reading <3